No matter how efficient your kitchen extract system may be without regular maintenance/cleaning being undertaken, both grease and fatty deposits will accumulate within the system and reduce the overall effectiveness of the extract system, shorten the life span of the fans and risk creating a serious fire hazard.
Regular kitchen extraction cleaning is imperative to ensure the safety of the building and minimise the risk of a fire.
Recommeded guidelines from the B & ES for cleanliness of kitchen extract systems are as follows:-
|Light Use||2-6 hours a day||Annualy|
|Moderate Use||6-12 hours a day||Bi-annualy|
|Heavy Use||12-16 hours a day||Quarterly|
Your Legal Obligations
The health and safety executive and industrial guidelines and regulations stipulate that kitchen extract should be kept to minimise fire and other risks. It is therefore a recommendation outlined in the TR/19 ‘cleanliness of ventilation systems’ documentation that systems should be cleaned on a regular basis.
Why Choose Teams
- Our specialist team of grease extract engineers will thoroughly clean your ductwork and canopies removing all grease deposits
- Teams engineers are fully compliant with all H & S guidelines and cosh regulations
- Our engineers are regularly audited by supervisors to ensure that a high standard of work is maintained
- Our engineers are constantly being trained in all aspects of H & S
- Teams have over 30 years of experience within the kitchen extract industry
- Teams pride themselves on flexibility working with closely with the client. Day or night we will aim to work around staff and everyday busy working environments
- Teams offer a nationwide service
- Teams rates are very competitive within todays industry